100-Series Windows & Doors
A Better Choice for Your Home.
Whether you’re replacing, remodeling or building new, Andersen® 100 Series windows and patio doors offer many advantages over vinyl.
- Available in a variety of rich dark colors with finishes that are made to last and designed to retain stability and rigidity in all climates
- Environmentally responsible and energy efficient
- Made of innovative Fibrex® composite material, which is 2X stronger and 12X thicker finish than painted vinyl* and can withstand temperatures up to 150°
Innovative And Sustainable
Sleek profiles, contemporary style and dark colors with a durable, low-maintenance finish.
What's It Made Of?
Made of Fibrex® composite material, which is twice as strong and rigid as vinyl
It's built into every window. We have options to help you meet the performance level you need.
100 Series Windows
- Made with Fibrex® composite material
- Won’t fade, flake, blister or peel
- Available as single unit or twin combinations
100 SeriesCasement Window
- Made of Andersen-exclusive composite material (Fibrex®), which is twice as strong as vinyl
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Available as single units or in twin and triple combinations
- Made with composite material known as Fibrex®
- One stationary sash and one that opens
- A three-sash option, where two sash glide past a center sash, is also available
100 SeriesSingle-Hung Window
- Made with exclusive Fibrex® composite material
- Warranted not to flake, rust, blister, peel, crack, pit or corrode
- Movable lower sash allows ventilation
- Made with our sustainable composite Fibrex® material
Available in our most popular shapes
100 Series Doors
100 SeriesGliding Patio Door
- Durable Fibrex® composite material construction
- Rigorously tested to deliver years of smooth, reliable operation
- One stationary panel and one that glides smoothly on adjustable rollers